February Budget Update Summary
Under RM2k!! Yay!
My February expenses have always been low, I don’t know why. I mean, it’s just a few days less, but I spend hundreds less, too. In Feb 2015, I spent RM1467.03.
In February, I feel of the keto wagon -_- I blame my sister’s wedding. All those food. I lost 8kg and gained it all back WTF. Ah well, I am keto-ing on.
I also spent an obscene amount of time in front of the computer. As a new freelance writer, I wrote a lot for other people. I didn’t have much time to update RoR that much (only 4 posts last month, as opposed to 16 posts in December!), however I’m happy that my traffic didn’t decrease. Thanks, guys! I have a lot of ideas in my head, I swear, I just need to carve out the time to actually write it.
All my spending in February 2016:
Yay of the Month:
- My sister got married. It was a great wedding
even if I thought it was too expensive.
- I got complimented on my wedding outfits (super rare occasion, since I’m known as ‘the unfashionable one’ among my sisters)
- Good income from online work yay
- Got myself a new blush from a booth vendor (support independent sellers! Here’s how NOT to be an ass when you buy from them)
Nay of the Month:
- Can I not be thin already asdfghjk
- I notice that it’s harder to sleep at night now, because my brain is too active? I have trouble shutting it down before sleep
Things to Look Forward to:
- More work, more money
- Paying taxes and zakat for 2015 (no seriously)
- I need a good pampering day. Contemplating a facial. Maybe a shopping trip. All my clothes are so cebeh already #frugallife #useitupwearitout