Ringgit Oh Ringgit Christmas Giveaway is back! And I have a LOT to giveaway this year, thanks to the generous sponsors!
What Christmas Giveaways are available?
There are gold, cryptocurrencies, newspaper subscriptions and book vouchers up for grabs in SIX raffles. You can enter one or ALL of them, up to you. Prizes:
- 1 x winner for RM200 in bitcoin from Ringgit Oh Ringgit + 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscription
- 1 x winner for RM200 in Ethereum from Luno + 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscription
- 1 x winner for RM200 in gold from HelloGold + 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscription
- 1 x winner for RM200 in Zcoin + 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscription
- 6 x winners for 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscriptions
- 1 x winner for RM100 in Kinokuniya vouchers from Ringgit Oh Ringgit
The sponsors, in 6 words or less:
- Ringgit Oh Ringgit – Suraya’s personal finance blog
- Focus Malaysia – Weekly business newspaper
- ZCoin – Privacy-focused cryptocurrency
- Luno – Bitcoin and Ethereum exchange, accepts MYR
- HelloGold – Keep gold as low as RM1
Note: Interested to be a sponsor? Comment here and I’ll get back to you 🙂
How to enter and win the Christmas giveaway
Step 1: Enter the raffles you want and complete as many entries as possible until the end date, 25 December 2017 (until 11.59pm).
Step 2: Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of entries and contacted by email. The more entries you have, the more chances you have to win. If the winner does not reply back by a set time (probably a couple of days after the giveaway ends) or do not satisfy T&Cs, a new winner will be selected.
Step 3: Winners will be connected to sponsors to claim the prize. I’ll also announce on the Ringgit Oh Ringgit FB page for everyone’s closure.
Protip: Don’t just collect one time! You can collect 1 x daily entries and 10 entries per each person referred through your link.
What are the Terms and Conditions
- You must be Malaysian and aged 18 years and above. I have to put the age thing, I don’t want to mess with any underage laws, sorry kids 🙁 UPDATE: RM100 in Kinokuniya book vouchers is open to all ages!
- If the sponsor wants you to open an account in order to claim the prize, then open the account before the Christmas giveaway end date. Account registrations are free anyway.
- Sponsors have the right to amend their prizes and terms, and disqualify winners who do not satisfy any of the conditions in the giveaway. If this happens, a new winner will be picked.
- You can’t enter on behalf of someone, but if you win you may re-gift them yourself, if you wish 🙂
- Focus Malaysia will be able to send physical newspaper + digital newspaper in Klang Valley. For outside of Klang Valley, you’ll get the digital newspaper.
- Kinokuniya vouchers will be posted to you, so Malaysian addresses only.
- You are responsible for your own gold/crypto safekeeping. Please use max digital security and read How to Digitally Protect Your Money; A Checklist on Digital Security in Malaysia
- FAQ: Everything You Should Know about Bitcoin in Malaysia, as a Newbie
- FAQ: How to Invest in Cryptocurrencies in Malaysia (Aside from Bitcoin)
- [SPONSORED] 5 Common Questions About Gold Investment, Answered
- 6 Things to Know When You’re Investing for the First Time
Alright got it! How do I enter the giveaway?
🙂 Enter any or all of the below!