Before I begin this,
HI BNM! YOU’RE DOING AN AWESOME JOB! BTW THIS ‘CRYPTOCURRENCY’ I DID HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL! ABSOLUTELY NONE! THIS ‘CRYPTOCURRENCY’ IS MORE LIKE A FUN BUCKETLIST PROJECT AND A CREATIVE EXPRESSION RATHER THAN A CURRENCY PER SAY. IN FACT THINK OF IT LIKE TOKENS OR POINTS. I AM A TAX-PAYING CITIZEN!
Okay now that’s done…
Guys, I made SurayaCoin! 1000 of them! And it’s super simple via the Waves Platform – literally just 4 steps!
Budget Update: January 2018
In January 2017, I posted My Total Income and Expenses in 2016 article and was blown away by supportive comments – you guys actually liked reading an analysis of my personal income and expenses for the whole year.
So here’s how 2017 turned out for me, based on my financial data. Incomes are recorded via a Google spreadsheet while expenses are recorded via my expense-tracking app Money Lover.
Budget Update: November 2017
EDIT: Giveaway over; all prizes claimed! Thanks for your participation, everyone 🙂
Ringgit Oh Ringgit Christmas Giveaway is back! And I have a LOT to giveaway this year, thanks to the generous sponsors!
What Christmas Giveaways are available?
There are gold, cryptocurrencies, newspaper subscriptions and book vouchers up for grabs in SIX raffles. You can enter one or ALL of them, up to you. Prizes:
- 1 x winner for RM200 in bitcoin from Ringgit Oh Ringgit + 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscription
- 1 x winner for RM200 in Ethereum from Luno + 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscription
- 1 x winner for RM200 in gold from HelloGold + 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscription
- 1 x winner for RM200 in Zcoin + 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscription
- 6 x winners for 1 year of Focus Malaysia subscriptions
- 1 x winner for RM100 in Kinokuniya vouchers from Ringgit Oh Ringgit
The sponsors, in 6 words or less:
- Ringgit Oh Ringgit – Suraya’s personal finance blog
- Focus Malaysia – Weekly business newspaper
- ZCoin – Privacy-focused cryptocurrency
- Luno – Bitcoin and Ethereum exchange, accepts MYR
- HelloGold – Keep gold as low as RM1
Note: Interested to be a sponsor? Comment here and I’ll get back to you 🙂
How to enter and win the Christmas giveaway
The other day, someone wrote to me. She asked, ‘Suraya, can you do a post about getting over one’s nerves when investing for the first time?‘
Budget Update: August 2017
Developing Ringgit Oh Ringgit from scratch is truly one of the most fulfulling things I’ve ever done. Since its inception less than 2 years ago, I’ve made thousands in passive income.
Teaser proof to get you excited about the income potential – shared the below on Twitter. This is just from one source of affiliate marketing: referral from Shopback.
— Suraya Zainudin (@surayaror) August 8, 2017
And here’s my screenshot from Google Adsense (taken on 15 August 2017):