Welcome back to the Ringgit Oh Ringgit Xmas Giveaway! It’s the season to give, give and give!
What prizes are available in this year’s giveaway?
Here are prizes available from all sponsors. You can enter one or ALL of them, up to you. Prizes:
- 1 x winner for RM100 in AEON Cash Vouchers from Ringgit Oh Ringgit – yours truly 🙂
- 5 x winners for Tengku Noor Zakiah: Malaysia’s Pioneering Stockbroker Book from Kenanga Group – the award-winning investment bank!
- 1 x winner for RM100 in MPH Vouchers from Silent Confessions by Syaza Nazura – the blogger behind Fresh Grad 101 series!
- 1 x winner for 1Y MyPF Premier subscription + Licensed Financial Planning Consultation worth RM1120 from MyPF – the personal finance platform and licensed financial planner
- 1 x winner for RM100 worth of clothes from Marquise.my (regular size) – my sister’s shop!
- 1 x winner for RM100 worth of clothes from Malaysia Plus Size (plus size) – my other sister’s shop!
- 1 x winner for RM300 Cash + 2 x winners for RM100 Cash + 10 x winners for Financial Roadmap sessions from moremoney.my – personal finance education platform
- 2 x winners for I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi Book from Kewangan Graduan – Twitter-famous personal finance education platform
- 1 x winner for The Innovators by Walter Isaacson Book from The Pelham Blue Fund – the anon group doing stocks and warrants trading on Bursa Malaysia
- 3 x winners for RM50 Parkson vouchers from Mun Hong – fellow personal finance blogger
- 3 x winners for Enam Angka Menjelang Dua Puluh Lima Book by Azraei Muhamad aka #FinancialGory – Twitter-famous personal finance education platform
- 9 x winners for 2020 Planners worth RM79.90 each from EverydayPlanners.com
- 1 x winner for The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason book + Muji 2020 Planner in Black from Suyin Invest – personal finance Youtuber!
Note: Interested to be a sponsor? Contact me 🙂 The service is FREE for purchasers of Money Stories for Malaysians: Volume 1 – Platinum package and for fellow personal finance bloggers/ content creators. A fee is charged for everyone else – all donated to charity.
How to enter and win the Xmas giveaway
Step 1: Enter the raffles you want and collect as many entries as possible until the end date, 25 December 2019 (until 11.59pm).
Step 2: Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of entries via lucky draw method and contacted by email. The more entries you have, the more chances you have to win. If the winner does not reply back by a set time (three days after the giveaway ends) or do not satisfy T&Cs, a new winner will be selected.
Step 3: Winners will be connected to sponsors to claim the prize. I’ll also announce on the Ringgit Oh Ringgit FB page for everyone’s closure.
PROTIP: Many entries can be collected DAILY.
What are the Terms and Conditions
- You must be living in Malaysia so we can send the stuff to you easily
- Sponsors have the right to amend their prizes and terms, and disqualify winners who do not satisfy any of the conditions in the giveaway. If this happens, a new winner will be picked.
- Spambots/fake emails/ fake accounts = automatically disqualified from the giveaway
- You can’t enter on behalf of someone, but if you win you may re-gift them yourself, if you wish 🙂
Alright got it! How do I enter the giveaway?
🙂 Enter any or all of the below! All the best!