Money Stories from Malaysians: Volume 1 Book + Ebook Package
Money Stories from Malaysians: Volume 1 is a compilation of 10 short stories from 10 different authors.
Here are short teasers of each stories:
1. A small business owner living in dystopian Malaysia which implements universal basic income
2. Story of a single father and his young daughter
3. The concept of memories as currency
4. A son’s account on how a Ponzi scheme affected his family after it busted, losing all their and their relatives’ money
5. Harpies (half human/half bird) and other fantasy creatures doing budgeting and grocery shopping and stuff
6. A refreshingly honest account of a smoker who knows he should quit smoking but why is the expenses not enough of a deterrent?
7. Trying to recover an expensive in-app purchase that you did NOT make
8. Reality TV-style challenge where participants have to complete gross challenges to win prize money
9. How a PhD holder managed her finances while studying
10. And last but not least, how much a mother’s work would sum up to, in RM
For the RM32.90 package, you will get:
- 1 x Money Stories From Malaysians: Volume 1 book (worth RM29.90)
- 1 x access link to Money Stories From Malaysians: Volume 1 ebook (worth RM9.90)
- INCLUDES shipping to anywhere in Malaysia. No price difference between Peninsula Malaysia and Sabah+Sarawak. Always thought that was kind of unfair tbh
- UPDATE: THE BOOK IS ALSO AVAILABLE AT MAJOR BOOKSTORES ALL AROUND MALAYSIA!!
Ebook delivery date: within 1-3 working days
Cashback available for bulk orders! Each +additional book will be refunded RM7 in shipping costs. Simply make the purchase as usual and include (1) your order ID number and (2) bank account number/Boost/BigPay in the Order Notes section at Checkout page.