Most of my traffic is organic (ie came from Uncle Google). I expected finance terms, sure, but I was also surprised by some search terms people use that end up here! I did not expect this for a finance website!
Here are some the 10 types of people who read Ringgit Oh Ringgit. Thanks korang sayang korang <3
The Ringgit Oh Ringgit Groupie
- ringgit oh ringgit
Thanks you guys for specifically looking for me <3
Although one person is oddly specific:
- http://suraya mont kiara
I have never lived in Mont Kiara, FYI. Is this another Suraya? Does she have a website as well? I have so many questions.
Fun fact: The name Suraya comes from the Arabic ثريّة, ثريّا . Depending on cultural variations, it can also be spelt: Soraya, Surayya, Thurayyah, Sureyya, etc. It means “the Pleiades”, a group of seven stars in the constellation Taurus.
Coincidentally, this particular Suraya is a Taurus. You got lucky, Dad! Dad is Taurus, too (in fact, we share a birthday). He always bite his tongue when he calls me stubborn because I use that information against him.
From experience, Malaysian Surayas are frequently called ‘Susu’, ‘Soya’, but never ‘Susu Soya’. We are also nicknamed ‘Sue’, which is something we share in common with Susans and Suzannas.
The Malaysian Bitcoin-er
I love bitcoin 😀 If you are new, I have some guides that can help you!
- bitcoin malaysia forum
- ringgitohringgit.com bitcoin
- bitcoin malaysia invest
- bitcoin debit card for malaysian user (Nah)
- how to exchange bitcoin back to ringgit (Same)
- bitcoin investment analysis malaysia
The Personal Finance Learners (Good for You!)
The bulk of my readers! Thanks for reading and hope you folks enjoyed this website! If you’re new, start with my FAQs and Guides 🙂
Sometimes I get stuck on what to write so please comment on what you want to read!
- how to live frugally in malaysia
- personal finance author malaysia
- debt free living malaysia
- ways to save money in malaysia
- how much ringgit salary enough kuala lumpur
- frugal living malaysia
- spend,earn and investment
- generation y financial issues in malaysia
- rm500 trading forex (No-Bullshit Forex Guide)
- how i paid off my ptptn
- prepaid hack (here!)
The Ones Looking for Halal Food in Ipoh
Yes you can get great halal food in Ipoh!
- halal chinese food in ipoh
- restoran vegas ipoh
- restoran new hollywood ipoh halal
The Responsible Cat Owners
- kos neuter kucing
- harga neuter kucing 2015 selangor
Thrift Shop Lovers
- mr musashi
- mr musashi perak
- mr musahasi (lol!)
Here ya go 🙂 IMHO this is one of Perak’s best kept secret. Have fun thrift shopping!
Keto Diet in Malaysia
- ketagonic diet malaysia
- hit fat malaysia (huh?)
- ketogenic diet restaurant malaysia
Sorry to disappoint the user for that last search term, I don’t have content on keto in restaurants! My keto article is here.
The Ones Who Confirm Getting Married
- mak andam di shah alam bridal
- malay wedding budget malaysia
Enjoyed reading about the cost of my sister’s wedding? I hope you will have a great wedding yourself!
Likes to Travel
- helpx malaysia (Probably the best way to travel on a shoestring budget)
- ringgitohringgit search flight (You mean this hack?)
Last but Not Least, The Ones I Probably Disappointed
- quality of kombucha in daiso
- buy apron online malaysia
- tumblr sex
- 2016 gold buyers malaysia @gmail.com 2016
I do not have answers to the above!
Why why why how how how did you get my website while searching for tumblr sex???
And one term I don’t understand..
- why riggit one riggit got so many serice and look difference
Oh well, I hope you found what you look for!
Thanks again, you guys, and do stick around for more content on personal finance in Malaysia! Follow and talk to me at Twitter, too! @surayaror