Accelerate your personal finance knowledge with this regular feature on Ringgit Oh Ringgit – the Link Roundup! I promise you’ll find these 10 links informational 🙂
1. Share your suggestions for #belanjawan2019 – Ministry of Finance Malaysia
Wanted: your suggestions! Saw this tweet from the Ministry of Finance – decided to share here for wider reach!
Kementerian Kewangan mempelawa rakyat Malaysia untuk memberikan cadangan dalam penyediaan Belanjawan 2019 bagi 12 kategori yang terdapat di https://t.co/fkcjAjZSz0. Jangan lupa gunakan hashtag #belanjawan2019 pic.twitter.com/FTMieis3A8
— Ministry of Finance (@MOFmalaysia) August 29, 2018
The 12 categories are:
- Cost of Living
- Education and Training
- Public Sector Reform
- Technology and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Business
- Access to Financing
- Income and Employment Opportunities
- Rakyat Welfare and Well-Being
- Healthcare and Healthy Lifestyle
- Housing, Infrastructure and Public Safety
- Social Justice and Equitable Development
- Environment and Sustainable Development
For more information, view the Belanjawan 2019 page (English version).
If you have suggestions on how the nation should spend its money, remember to give them by 30 September 2018, because YB Lim Guan Eng will present it on 2 November 2018!