Welcome back to the Ringgit Oh Ringgit Xmas Giveaway! It’s the season to give, give and give!
What prizes are available in this year’s giveaway?
Here are prizes available from all sponsors. You can enter one or ALL of them, up to you. Prizes:
- 1 x winner for RM100 in AEON Cash Vouchers from Ringgit Oh Ringgit – yours truly 🙂
- 5 x winners for Tengku Noor Zakiah: Malaysia’s Pioneering Stockbroker Book from Kenanga Group – the award-winning investment bank!
- 1 x winner for RM100 in MPH Vouchers from Silent Confessions by Syaza Nazura – the blogger behind Fresh Grad 101 series!
- 1 x winner for 1Y MyPF Premier subscription + Licensed Financial Planning Consultation worth RM1120 from MyPF – the personal finance platform and licensed financial planner
- 1 x winner for RM100 worth of clothes from Marquise.my (regular size) – my sister’s shop!
- 1 x winner for RM100 worth of clothes from Malaysia Plus Size (plus size) – my other sister’s shop!
- 1 x winner for RM300 Cash + 2 x winners for RM100 Cash + 10 x winners for Financial Roadmap sessions from moremoney.my – personal finance education platform
- 2 x winners for I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi Book from Kewangan Graduan – Twitter-famous personal finance education platform
- 1 x winner for The Innovators by Walter Isaacson Book from The Pelham Blue Fund – the anon group doing stocks and warrants trading on Bursa Malaysia
- 3 x winners for RM50 Parkson vouchers from Mun Hong – fellow personal finance blogger
- 3 x winners for Enam Angka Menjelang Dua Puluh Lima Book by Azraei Muhamad aka #FinancialGory – Twitter-famous personal finance education platform
- 9 x winners for 2020 Planners worth RM79.90 each from EverydayPlanners.com
- 1 x winner for The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason book + Muji 2020 Planner in Black from Suyin Invest – personal finance Youtuber!
Note: Interested to be a sponsor? Contact me 🙂 The service is FREE for purchasers of Money Stories for Malaysians: Volume 1 – Platinum package and for fellow personal finance bloggers/ content creators. A fee is charged for everyone else – all donated to charity.