Money Stories from Malaysian: Volume 1 is a success, so it’s time for Volume 2!
Writers – doesn’t matter if you’re a veteran or never been published before – come join this second edition of writing competition and submit your personal finance-themed money stories. Winning entries will be paid, details below 😀
Image credit: Isometric people pattern design | designed by Vexels
Personal Finance Writing Competition: The Details
- Length: 2000 up to 5000 words
- Theme: Personal finance
- Type: Fiction and non-fiction short stories
- Language: UK English or Bahasa
- Format: Submit as GDoc link
- Submission date: by 31 July 2019. Send it earlier if you want feedback and stuff
- Submit to: submissions.ror at gmail dot com
- Prize: RM100 flat OR a % of book sales within 1 (one) year. I’ll promo the heck out of you too.
- No of winners: Unlimited (aiming for 50k words total)