Here I’ll share an EPF tool, called i-Akaun and why you need to use it. For the purpose of this article, I created my own EPF i-Akaun.
Click here for the original i-Akaun article on CompareHero.
How to Create EPF i-Akaun
For first-time login, get the activation code first. You can do this by:
- Go to EPF counter or EPF Kiosk, or;
- Call KWSP at 03-89226000. Press ‘0’ to talk to the nice operator, then answer some personal questions for identification purposes. They’ll send the code via SMS.
- THEN go to the first-time login page here. (this page took me a while to find)
- For subsequent logins after activation, click here.
- Optional but handy – download the EPF i-Akaun app.