Accelerate your personal finance knowledge with this regular feature on Ringgit Oh Ringgit – the Link Roundup! I promise you’ll find these 10 links informational 🙂
First of all, the article’s accompanying image though hahahahhahahah:
The image kinda describes the e-wallet scene in Malaysia right now – there are so many players that you can’t help to wonder who will ‘disappear’ and who will make it in the end. The author’s predictions, backed with pretty solid arguments – is #5 as listed in its table of contents.
- The dawn of the e-wallet infinity war
- Does e-wallet provider need a license in Malaysia?
- What is BNM’s policy on e-wallet?
- Who are the e-wallet providers in Malaysia?
- Which e-wallet providers will stay in the long run?
- Will Malaysians use e-wallet?
- Understanding e-wallet 1-2-3
- Why should retailers & etailers care?
- How to differentiate Static vs Dynamic QR payment?
- Who will win: network-based or card-based e-wallet?
There’s a link in the article, right near the end, which points you to the e-wallets in Malaysia Facebook community. I’ve personally learned a few e-wallet-related money hacks from the group, can recommend *thumbs up*
E-wallet deals also appear a lot in BestDealsMalaysia.com.