By purchasing the How to Buy Your Own Damn Insurance course, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The information provided in this course is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended as investment, financial, tax, or legal advice, and should not be relied upon as such. You should always consult with a qualified professional before making any investment or financial decisions.
- The course content is based on the instructor’s experience and research, and the instructor makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. The instructor disclaims any liability for any errors or omissions in the course content.
- The financial services promoted in this course are provided by third-party providers, and the instructor is not affiliated with or responsible for the actions or services of the provider. The instructor disclaims any liability for any losses or damages that may result from the use of the financial service.
- The course is provided “as is” without any warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether expressed or implied. The instructor disclaims any warranty or guarantee, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the instructor, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the course or the financial service promoted in the course.
- By purchasing this course, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this disclaimer, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not agree with this disclaimer, you should not purchase the course.
- This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysian laws. Any legal action arising out of or in connection with this disclaimer shall be brought exclusively in the courts of such jurisdiction.
By purchasing this course, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the above legal disclaimer, and waive any claims or liability against the instructor or the financial service provider(s).