Everyone, say hi to my partner and future spouse, Aizat 🙂 We were just hanging out one day and I can’t remember which one of us suggested to do a video together, but somehow we ended up recording this session where we asked each other money-related questions (he knew who he was dating lol).
In this video, we asked each other:
- Will we combine our money or keep it separate?
- How much could we spend without consulting each other?
- Do you know anything about investing?
- Do you think there is “good debt” and “bad debt”? Why or why not?
- Where do you want to go on a honeymoon? How much do you think we should spend on our honeymoon?
View the full answer in the video, watch it below 🙂
Do you and your partner talk about money? What was the last conversation you had about it? Tell me in the comments section!
Links to the articles that I mentioned in the video: